Heat Tent

Heat Tent

Model #G211-0006-W1
Material N/A
Color N/A
Size N/A




  • Manufacturer: Char-Broil

Is this the part that is shaped like a "V" and fits over the burners? The original one has several holes on the ends. I could open the assembly handbook on your website to check if this is the right part.

Asked by: Carol in FL
Yes. This part goes by a number of names, including "vaporizer bar", "heat tent" and "flame tamer". If you can provide us with your grill's model number, we would be happy to help you find the right part for your grill. Please locate the model number on the back of your grill and give us a call at 1-800-241-7548 so we may best assist.
Answered by: LindsayB
Date published: 2015-04-24

My Grill is model # 463666506, the part I need is # 80003607, the vaporizer bar, which looks long 22" but tent shape/upside down V all along. your replacement part # G211-0006-WI, looks like a tray. Mine has only 1.25" clearance at both ends to fit/set in

Asked by: omar jaan
Model # G211-0006-W1 is the correct replacement vaporizer bar for your grill. This has replaced the original part in your grill.
Answered by: DustinR
Date published: 2015-04-09
  • 2015-04-25T06:27CST
  • bvseo_cps, prod_bvqa, vn_cps_3.1.1
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_9
  • loc_en_US, sid_G211-0006-W1, PRD, sort_recentAnswersFirst
  • clientName_Charbroil