Hose Valve Regulator

Hose Valve Regulator

Model #29102013
Material N/A
Color N/A
Size N/A

  • Hose measures approximately 14.17"L
  • Includes hose, valve, and regulator
  • Please check your owner's manual to make sure this part will work with your grill.



    • Manufacturer: Char-Broil

    Hello, I have Patio Bistro model # 14601997, I need to replace the Hose & Regulator. When I search for the part I get a different model number (model # 29102013). Is that a universal part, can this work on my Patio Bistro?

    Asked by: Otis
    Model # 29102013 is the correct hose/valve/regulator assembly for your grill.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2015-05-05
    • 2015-05-29T06:48CST
    • bvseo_cps, prod_bvqa, vn_cps_3.1.3
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
    • loc_en_US, sid_29102013, PRD, sort_recentAnswersFirst
    • clientName_Charbroil