Learn More About Wi-Fi Enabled Smokers

Hose Valve Regulator Assy

Hose Valve Regulator Assy

Model #G356-4100-W1

  • Measures approximately: 12.9" L X 2.75" W X 2.4 H.
  • Please check your owner's manual to make sure this part will work with your grill.

    Not sure if this part will fit?

    How do I find my model number?


    • Manufacturer: Char-Broil

    Does this hose/regulator work as a replacement for Model #463241014? If not which one do I need to order?

    Asked by: Pitt
    Yes. This is the correct hose/valve/regulator assembly needed for your grill.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2015-12-07

    my grill is a propane grill that i would like to convert to a natural gas grill.  I have a natural gas regulator and hose.  I hope that all I have to do is change the  orifice,regulator and hose.

    Asked by: Jeff Davis
    To best answer this we need the model number for your grill. This model number should be on the rating label, on the back towards the bottom of the grill, and also on the front cover of the product guide. The model number normally begins with 46. Follow this link for more information... http://support.charbroil.com/help/parts/find-my-model#charcoal
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2015-11-10

    I converted my grillto natural gas but want to go back to propane now.  I can't find the regulator, hose, and orifices I removed. Does this assembly include the propane orifice?

    Asked by: Shea1
    The propane orifices are included with this hose/valve/regulator assembly. Give us a call at 1-800-241-7548 and provide use with the model number for your grill. We will be able to give more information.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2015-09-14

    Squirrel ate through hose from regulator to  grill.  Do I have to replace entire assembly?  Are there instruction on how to do this?

    Asked by: Dinker
    The hose and regulator are only available as part of this assembly. Give us a call at 1-800-241-7548 and we will be able to provide instructions for removing and installing the new part.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2015-06-22

    Can I just replace the regulator or do I need to purchase the hose valve regulator assembly?

    Asked by: Becjer
    The regulator in this hose/valve/regulator assembly is not available on its own. The regulator can only be obtained in this assembly.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2015-05-06

    Does this work with Model number 463246910?

    Asked by: Walt12
    The will not work with your grill. The hose/valve/regulator assembly for your grill is model # G350-4000-W1. This part is available on the Char-Broil site.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2015-03-24
    • 2016-02-09T06:08CST
    • bvseo_cps, prod_bvqa, vn_cps_3.1.6
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_6
    • loc_en_US, sid_G356-4100-W1, PRD, sort_recentAnswersFirst
    • clientName_Charbroil