Charcoal Grilling Just the Way You Want It. Learn More!


Model #G517-5200-W1


Model #G517-5200-W1

  • Valve measures approximately: 5.27" L
  • Manifold tube measures approximately: 14.72" L
  • Regulator with hose measures approximately: 16" L
  • Includes manifold tube, hose, valve, regulator and hardware
  • Please check your owner's manual to make sure this part will work with your grill.
  • Replaces part number G517-3200-W1

    Find Parts For Your Grill

    How do I find my model number?



    • Manufacturer: Char-Broil
    Hose/Valve/Regulator is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 1.
    Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Grill! My grill stays on the back porch, and at least 3 nights a week, we heat it up! We think it is better than other grills we are familiar with.
    Date published: 2016-05-08
    • 2016-07-28T06:06CST
    • bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.3.0
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
    • loc_en_US, sid_G517-5200-W1, PRD, sort_mostHelpful
    • clientName_Charbroil

    an you buy the parts separately? I only need the one of the 3 flex hoses that connects the manifold to the burner 463250509 model.

    Asked by: Del M
    The parts in this hose/valve/regulator assembly are only available in this assembly. They cannot be purchased individually.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2015-08-20

    I had to replace the firebox due to massive rust and the 90 degree fittings broke. Since I can't but them individually please tell me what they are called so I can l find elsewhere? Also, you should allow more than 255 characters in the quest

    Asked by: Troeg
    Please provide us with the model number for your grill and we will be able to help locate the correct replacement parts. This model number should be on the rating label, on the back towards the bottom of the grill, and also on the front cover of the product guide. The model number normally begins with 46. Follow this link for more information...
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2015-07-31

    I need to replace just the hose and regulator. I know this part does not come separate, but can i but a hose and regulator and detach the one on my grill, model # 463240904? I have been trying to disconnect it but it won't budge. Is it saudered?

    Asked by: Barbara Sue
    The hose/valve/regulator assembly for your grill is model # 80000036. We do not recommend attempting to remove the regulator and hose. This part is no longer available. Give us a call at 1-800-241-7548 for more information.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2015-06-18

    I Need this part when will it be available

    Asked by: andre
    Part G517-5200-W1 is currently in stock. Please give us a call at 1-800-241-7548 for assistance with placing your order.
    Answered by: LindsayB
    Date published: 2015-04-20
    • 2016-07-28T06:07CST
    • bvseo_cps, prod_bvqa, vn_cps_3.3.0
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_8
    • loc_en_US, sid_G517-5200-W1, PRD, sort_recentAnswersFirst
    • clientName_Charbroil

    Related Information