We are now using Nylon brushes for the best cleaning experience. We have three different sizes available:
*Standard Nylon Brush (7366893) $6.99
* Advanced Cool-Clean Nylon Brush (7366894) $12.99
* Premium Ergonomic Nylon Brush (7366896) $14.99
There are 3 main steps to follow when cleaning your grill properly:
1. Perform the “Burn-Off” Method. Turn the grill on high (with the lid closed) for 15 minutes. This will allow any food particles or debris that is stuck to the grates or other interior grill parts, burn off of the grill. (this is the step that your grill is referring to by “self-cleaning)
2. After the grill has cooled back down, use the nylon brush to brush the remaining particles off of the grates or emitter trays.
3. Wash the interior parts of the grill with a 50/50 mixture of soap and water to ensure that everything is clean of debris. Once the parts are 100% dry, place them back in the grill so that it is ready for use next time! (if the debris is really stuck or rust is appearing, you can use a 50/50 mixture of vinegar and water)
*To ensure your grates and emitter trays are easy to clean, make sure you season them properly before grilling each time!
Date published: 2014-08-09