Gas to Charcoal in 60 Seconds. Learn More!


Model #G401-0023-W1


Model #G401-0023-W1

  • Measures approximately: 2" L x 2" W x 1.4" H.
  • Fits multiple Char-Broil Gas Grills.
  • Please check your owner's manual to make sure this part will work with your grill.
  • Replaces part number 80000035.

    Not sure if this part will fit?

    How do I find my model number?



    • Manufacturer: Char-Broil

    On model 463720111, should the knobs be flush to the control panel? Do I need to apply force to get them flush? Currently they are about a 3/4 to 1/2 inch away from control panel.

    Asked by: klprophett01
    There may be a small space between the control knob and front panel. If this is affecting the performance of the knobs please give us a call at 1-800-241-7548 and we will be able to best investigate this.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2015-05-28

    what part to order with knob for model number463720114 knob will not turn

    Asked by: sallyannie
    If the knob will not turn the valve may need to be replaced. The valve is part of the hose/valve/regulator assembly. This is model # G305-4400-W1 and it is available on the Char-Broil site.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2015-05-11
    • 2016-05-25T06:11CST
    • bvseo_cps, prod_bvqa, vn_cps_3.2.1
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_2
    • loc_en_US, sid_G401-0023-W1, PRD, sort_recentAnswersFirst
    • clientName_Charbroil

    Related Information