Main Burner

Main Burner

Model #G515-2200-W1
Material N/A
Color N/A
Size N/A




  • Manufacturer: Char-Broil
Main Burner is rated 1.0 out of 5 by 3.
Rated 1 out of 5 by from don't last had grill for two years on third set of burners the grill is kept inside clean after use for the amount of money the grill cost you would think they would make brass burners for it
Date published: 2014-12-18
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Have had my grill for 2 years and it is in need for new burners..grill has been cleaned and housed inside when not in use. The burners cost 25 dollars each... Am not interested in investing one hundred dollars each time that they rot out.VERY DISSAPOINTING :(
Date published: 2015-04-03
  • 2015-04-27T06:00CST
  • bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.1.1
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_3
  • loc_en_US, sid_G515-2200-W1, PRD, sort_mostHelpful
  • clientName_Charbroil

I have Model 463243911 and both burners have rusted through. Is the price of $25.99 the cost of both burners or just one side?

Asked by: Johnerock
The quoted price is for a single burner.
Answered by: LindsayB
Date published: 2015-04-22

i need burners for grill #463244012

Asked by: gooseman
Part G515-2200-W1 is the correct burner for your grill. Please give us a call at 1-800-241-7548 for assistance with ordering.
Answered by: LindsayB
Date published: 2015-04-20
  • 2015-04-27T06:08CST
  • bvseo_cps, prod_bvqa, vn_cps_3.1.1
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_23
  • loc_en_US, sid_G515-2200-W1, PRD, sort_recentAnswersFirst
  • clientName_Charbroil