Main Burner-Tube Burner

Main Burner-Tube Burner

Model #G651-4000-W1A
Material N/A
Color N/A
Size N/A

  • Stainless steel burner tube with spider guards.
  • Measures approximately: 14.37" L x 1.5" W x 1" H.
  • Includes one burner tube with spider guards
  • Please check your owner's manual to make sure this part will work with your grill.
  • Replaces part number G651-4000-W1.



    • Manufacturer: Char-Broil

    I need burners for G519161104000107, do you have any?

    Asked by: blackflie
    We would be happy to help with this, but we need the model number for your grill. The serial number has been provided. This model number should be on the rating label, on the back towards the bottom of the grill, and also on the front cover of the product guide. The model number normally begins with 46. Give us a call at 1-800-241-7548 for more information.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2015-04-13

    what type tube burners do i need for mod 463268706

    Asked by: bert56
    Each tube burner for your grill is model # 80013421. This burner is available on the Char-Broil site.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2015-03-16
    • 2015-05-24T06:37CST
    • bvseo_cps, prod_bvqa, vn_cps_3.1.3
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_4
    • loc_en_US, sid_G651-4000-W1A, PRD, sort_recentAnswersFirst
    • clientName_Charbroil