A vertical pipe with adjustable dampers, regulates heat and smoke by drawing it through the cooking chamber.
Keep your cooking utensils and extra charcoal close-at-hand on the attached wire shelf.
We've got you covered on all grill parts for one year from your date of purchase.
Clean Out Door
Easily remove leftover ash from your firebox with the convenient door. Quick and easy clean-up
Easily move your grill around your backyard or patio.
Stoke the fire easily without having to open the lid and heat and smoke flow freely into the main chamber.
Lid-Mounted Temperature Gauge
Keep track of pre-heat status and monitor the inside temperature of your grill.
Cool Touch Handle
Get a firm grip on your grill lid, while protecting your hands and fingers from the heat.
A handy place for your grilling tools and cooking accessories that doubles as extra workspace while you're cooking.
Porcelain Coated Grates
The durable porcelain coating on these cooking grates make them rust-resistant and easy-to-clean.
- Assembled Dimensions: 46.25"W x 17.5"D x 44.75"H
- Primary Cooking Area (sq. in.): 288.00
- Warming Rack Area (sq. in.): 138.00
- Total Cooking Area (sq. in.): 126.00
- Lid Dimensions: Main Smoker Chamber Lid 24.5"W x 12.5"D
- Weight: 46.3000
- Cooking Grate Material: (2) Porcelain Coated Wire Grates
Lid and Cart
- Side Shelf Material: Hi-Temperature Steel
- Grease Tray: (2) 6" wheels
- Model Number: 15202021
- Product Name: BBQ Smoker Grill
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Assembled Width (in.): 46.25
- Assembled Depth (in.): 17.50
- Assembled Height (in.): 44.75
- Grate Material: Porcelain-coated wire
- Temp Gauge: Yes