Convective Cooking System
Great for grilling and indirect cooking at low temperatures. Just close the lid and you’ll get even heat and low flare-ups.
Swing-A-Way Warming Rack
This warming rack swings back when you open the grill lid, so you can easily reach the food on your cooking grates.
Stainless Steel Burners
Our durable metal burners can take the heat and are built to last. (Burner ports may vary per model.)
We've got you covered for 5 years on the burners, 2 years on the firebox and lid and all other parts are covered for 1 year.
Porcelain Coated Grates
The durable porcelain coating on these cooking grates make them rust-resistant and easy-to-clean.
Warm up sauces and side dishes to complement what you grill, or flip the lid down and use the surface as additional workspace.
Lid-Mounted Temperature Gauge
Keep track of pre-heat status and monitor the inside temperature of your grill. (Temperature gauge display may vary per model.)
Burners and Fuel
- Burner Material: Stainless Steel
- Main Burner BTUs: 36000
- Heat Tent Material: Porcelain Coated Steel
- Side Burner BTUs: 12000
- Side Burner Style: Flush Lid
Firebox and Cooking Systems
- Cooking System: Convectional
- Assembled Width (in.): 50.75
- Assembled Depth (in.): 17.75
- Assembled Height (in.): 43
- Grate Material: Porcelain Coated Steel
- Number of Burners: 3
- Warming Rack Area (sq. in.): 175
- Weight: 65.00
- Model Number: 463722315
- Assembly Required: Yes
Lid and Cart
- Side Shelf Material: Black Painted Steel