From Gas to Charcoal in 60 Seconds. Learn More!

Regulator/ Valve

Model #G102-0400-W1

Regulator/ Valve

Model #G102-0400-W1

  • Measures approximately: 3.4645 " L X 2.5984" W X 2.9921 " H.
  • Includes regulator valve only.
  • Please check your owner's manual to make sure this part will work with your grill.
  • Replaces part number G102-0200-W1.

    Find Parts For Your Grill

    How do I find my model number?



    • Manufacturer: Char-Broil
    Regulator/ Valve is rated 4.833333333333333 out of 5 by 6.
    Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great grill! I love this grill. Need a new valve but costs 35.00! Thats more than the new grill. Wow!
    Date published: 2015-04-14
    Rated 5 out of 5 by from Quality gas regulator valve. Had initial adjustment from standard "turn only" valve but this gives better flame/heat control.
    Date published: 2016-07-18
    Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect replacement part! Better that the original I purchased this part after searching for it for some time,mfinallygotbsmartband went to Charbroil's website. To my surprise, the part was reasonably priced and the process was smooth, efficient and fast! Very happy with my purchase.
    Date published: 2016-07-07
    Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great little grill I inherited my portable Char Broil propane grill from my Uncle who had taken the grill apart and misplaced parts. Char Broil fixed me right up with what I needed in short order.
    Date published: 2016-06-21
    • 2016-09-28T06:02CST
    • bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.4.0
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_5
    • loc_en_US, sid_G102-0400-W1, PRD, sort_mostHelpful
    • clientName_Charbroil

    my grill is a table top grill. model # 465133010 , why is the regutator so expensive ! the model # to that is g102-0400-w1 wen i only paid 25.00 for it brand new dont get it . u guys want 15.99 for the regutator.

    Asked by: lobster1
    We value you as a Char-Broil customer and want you to enjoy using your grill. If you are experiencing issues with the regulator for your grill please contact us directly. Follow this link ( or give us a call at 1-800-241-7548 and we will be able to best assist.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2016-09-09

    G102-0400-W1 - I am looking to purchase this part, when will you be able to supply it?

    Asked by: John967
    We apologize, but we do not have a return date at this time. Please give us a call at 1-800-241-7548 and we will be able to best assist.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2016-08-23

    Prior to moving to India I was given a new Charbroil table top grill.  I had it adapted to the bottled LPG cooking gas here in India and all is well except I only get a small flame.  Please provide information for alternative orifice sizing or other mods

    Asked by: Irwin
    Check with your local gas distributor, they may need to open up the metering orifice one or two drill sizes to match the local gas supplied. In the USA it's primarily Propane with only a trace of Butane and has a higher BTUH content - overseas they can use a Propane & Butane blends of varying proportion, or primarily Butane that has much less heat content. Worse, the proportion of blended gas coming out of the tank can change due to outside temperature - when it's near freezing the Butane in the blend won't evaporate as fast, and you can run out of Propane and have a tank half-full of Butane that simply won't vaporize.
    Answered by: Bruce818
    Date published: 2016-08-04

    just got the grill and was wondering if there should there be an o-ring in the groove on the brass part of the regulator valve??

    Asked by: Joe N
    No, there is no need for a seal there - the brass adapter is sealed to the regulator body, and the burner orifice is right at the tip. And has enough velocity to send the gas flow past the air inlets and to the burner. Any extra air getting past the brass adapter will mix with the rest.
    Answered by: Bruce818
    Date published: 2016-08-05
    • 2016-09-28T06:10CST
    • bvseo_cps, prod_bvqa, vn_cps_3.4.0
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_10
    • loc_en_US, sid_G102-0400-W1, PRD, sort_recentAnswersFirst
    • clientName_Charbroil

    Related Information