Need A Part For Your Grill? Try Our Part Finder
You can search by item description, for example "Heat Tent," but in order to ensure that the replacement part fits your grill, please search by your grill model number.
Your grill model number will have 8 to 10 digits.
Where do I find the model and serial number on my grill?
- Gas Grills: the sticker will be located on the back panel of the grill or on the bottom shelf.
- Gas Smokers: the serial number is located on the rear leg.
- Patio Bistro: the serial number is located at the base in the rear section.
- Big Easy Fryer: the serial number is located on the leg
- Big Easy Smoker Roaster Grill: the serial number is located on the bottom side
- Neither charcoal grills nor charcoal smokers have model number stickers, so you must enter your model name, which you can find in your instruction manual
A few examples where you may find the serial number and model number on your grill include:
Enter your Grill's Model Number in the Search Box below and Click "GO"!