Carryover Tube for Grill Burner- Model G651-L902-W1

Model # G651-L902-W1

Availability: In stock

Add Items to Cart
  • Add to Wishlist

Quick Overview

Original Char-Broil Grill Carryover Tube Fits Multiple Grills And BBQ Smokers. Please Check Your Model to See If This Part Will Fit Your Cooker. More info »
  • Stainless steel carryover tube.
  • Measures approximately: 6.4" L x 0.79" W x 0.7" H.
  • Includes one carryover tube
  • Please check your owner’s manual to make sure this part will work with your grill.
  • Contact us for more info on this product!

    Need carryover tubes, heat tents and grease pan for gas grill model # 463211511. Can't figure out on your website which part numbers I need. Can you please give me part numbers and cost for each? 

    Asked by: Tomcwright
    Each carryover tube for your grill is model # G560-0010-W1. Each heat tent is model # G560-0006-W1. The grease tray is model # G560-0027-W1. All of these parts are available on the Char-Broil website. Please give us a call at 1-800-241-7548 for more information.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2014-10-06