• Char Broil TV Page

Carryover Tube - Model 80005592

Model # 80005592

Availability: In stock

Add Items to Cart
  • Add to Wishlist

Quick Overview

Carryover tubes, also known as crossover tubes, connect between gas grill burners. The tubes provide a channel for the gas and flame to be distributed from one burner to the next. In most cases, the carryover tubes are replaced in conjunction with the burners. Grills have one fewer tube than burners. Refer to your grill owner's manual to determine this number.

More info »

Product Specifications

Contact us for more info on this product!

Product Description

Kit For Carryover Tube 4 Burner + 5 Burner Premium
  • Measures approximately 4.75"L