30-Day Return Policy
Items purchased at www.charbroil.com may be returned within 30 days of purchase for refund to the original form of payment.
Shipping and Freight Charges
Shipping and freight charges are not refundable unless the item was shipped to you in error. Return shipping and freight charges are also your responsibility unless the item was shipped to you in error.
Return Merchandise Authorizations
An RMA # is required to return any item(s) to Char-Broil®. Call Char-Broil® Customer Service at 1-866-239-6777 to obtain the RMA # for your return. The RMA # must be clearly written on the outside of the shipping container as well as on the packing slip which must be included inside the container.
Customers returning any item(s) without an RMA # will be assessed a 20% restocking fee based on the value of the item(s) returned.
- Obtain an RMA # from Char-Broil® Customer Service at 1-866-239-6777.
- Place the item(s) being returned in an appropriate shipping container and include your original packing slip.
- Write the RMA # provided to you by customer service on the packing slip as well as the outside of the box/container.
- Ship your return (at your expense) to:
1442 Belfast Avenue
Columbus, GA 31904
- You may also use the top-left portion of your packing slip and attach it to the outside of your shipping container with your RMA # and ATTN: RETURNS noted on the label.
- For your protection, we recommend returns be sent via a trackable method, e.g. FedEx, UPS or USPS Priority.
- Call Customer Service at 1-866-239-6777 if you need additional assistance.
If you would like to exchange an item for a different one, please return the original item via the above method. You will be refunded your original purchase price once we receive the item.
You will need to place a separate order for the new item you wish to purchase. You do not have to wait for us to receive the original item before placing the new order; you may place it at any time.
Refunds and Replacement Orders will be processed within 7 to 10 business days once they arrive at our Returns Center. You can view completed returns and refunds by visiting Your Account and accessing your order history.