Convective Cooking System
Great for grilling and indirect cooking at low temperatures. Just close the lid and you’ll get even heat and low flare-ups.
One easy push of a button lights your grill. No matches needed.
Use this removable shelf to keep cooked foods warm, to toast bread or as an indirect cooking surface.
Stainless Steel Burners
Our durable metal burners can take the heat and are built to last. (Burner ports may vary per model.)
We've got you covered for 5 years on the burners, 2 years on the firebox and lid and all other parts are covered for 1 year.
Gear Trax™ accessories allow you to add a condiment basket or tool hooks (sold separately) to the grill's side shelves, keeping everything at hand.
Porcelain Coated Grates
The durable porcelain coating on these cooking grates make them rust-resistant and easy-to-clean.
Warm up sauces and side dishes to complement what you grill, or flip the lid down and use the surface as additional workspace.
Lid-Mounted Temperature Gauge
Keep track of pre-heat status and monitor the inside temperature of your grill. (Temperature gauge display may vary per model.)
Two of the grill's four wheels are locking casters, making the grill easy to move and stable once you've locked the wheels in place.
Burners and Fuel
- Burner Material: Stainless Steel
- Main Burner BTUs: 55000
- Heat Tent Material: Porcelain Coated Steel
- Side Burner BTUs: 12000
- Side Burner Style: Flush Lid
Firebox and Cooking Systems
- Cooking System: Convectional
- Warming Rack Material: Porcelain Coated Steel Wire
Lid and Cart
- Side Shelf Material: Stainless Steel
- Warming Rack Area (sq. in.): 180
- Weight: 118.00
- Model Number: 463215515
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Assembled Width (in.): 55
- Assembled Depth (in.): 24.125
- Assembled Height (in.): 46
- Grate Material: Porcelain Coated Cast Iron
- Number of Burners: 5