Model #G511-4600-W1
Material N/A
Color N/A
Size N/A




  • Manufacturer: Char-Broil
TROUGH A is rated 2.0 out of 5 by 1.
Rated 2 out of 5 by from great food BUT bad quality The grill makes great smoked food... BUT the trough is cheaply made and doesn't last. We've had our grill just 18 months and the trough is already shot through with holes. And at $50 a pop to replace it, it makes for a disappointing purchase. We clean the grill regularly and use a cover.
Date published: 2015-04-12
  • 2015-04-27T06:01CST
  • bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.1.1
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_G511-4600-W1, PRD, sort_mostHelpful
  • clientName_Charbroil

I need to replace grill trough A for model number 463250110. Which part number do I need?

Asked by: StacyS
You will need both trough part numbers G511-4700-W1 and G511-4600-W1
Answered by: WLowell
Date published: 2015-04-14

I need a grill trough for my grill. Model no. 463250108. Which trough do I need? Thanks

Asked by: Ken0408
Trough A for your grill is model # 80007880 and trough B for your grill is model # 80007859. These parts are available on the Char-Broil site.
Answered by: DustinR
Date published: 2015-04-13
  • 2015-04-27T06:10CST
  • bvseo_cps, prod_bvqa, vn_cps_3.1.1
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_10
  • loc_en_US, sid_G511-4600-W1, PRD, sort_recentAnswersFirst
  • clientName_Charbroil