Learn More About Wi-Fi Enabled Smokers

Trough B

Trough B

Model #G511-4700-W1

  • Black porcelain through B.
  • Measures approximately: 9-19/50 "L X 17-27/100" W
  • Please check your owner's manual to make sure this part will work with your grill.

    Not sure if this part will fit?

    How do I find my model number?


    • Manufacturer: Char-Broil
    Trough B is rated 4.0 out of 5 by 2.
    Rated 3 out of 5 by from Expensive but ok. Good trough, just trying to prolong buying a new grill. Both troughs cost around $100.00. This is the second set I have purchased for this grill. I think they should last longer.
    Date published: 2015-12-27
    Rated 5 out of 5 by from great features I have had my grill for six years and find it to be the best I have ever had in70 years I use it at least 3 times a month.
    Date published: 2015-07-02
    • 2016-02-14T06:06CST
    • bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.1.6
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
    • loc_en_US, sid_G511-4700-W1, PRD, sort_mostHelpful
    • clientName_Charbroil

    Have a model 466250509 and need a trough

    Asked by: Eric01
    The trough for your grill is model # G517-0800-W1. This part is available on the Char-Broil site.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2015-08-03

    My grill model # is 463272509. I need both troughs.

    Asked by: Andy12
    Trough A for your grill is model # G511-4600-W1 and trough B is model # G511-4700-W1. Both of these parts are available on the Char-Broil site.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2015-06-10

    my serial number is G352021105011585, I need new troughs and grates, what are the correct part numbers

    Asked by: TB12
    To best answer this we need the model number for your grill. This model number should be on the rating label, on the back towards the bottom of the grill, and also on the front cover of the product guide. The model number normally begins with 46. Follow this link for more information... http://support.charbroil.com/help/parts/find-my-model#charcoal
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2015-06-03

    I need 3 troughs for my Red grill Model # 463250110. Do I need trough A or B or a combination of both please? 

    Asked by: Redhead68
    The part numbers for the troughs on model 463250110 are G511-4600-W1 (Trough A) and G511-4700-W1 (Trough B).
    Answered by: LindsayB
    Date published: 2015-04-22

    no, I have the chrome. can you please provide the dimensions. Thanks

    Asked by: bobg1
    This trough measures 9.38" x 17.27". It is not available in chrome. Please give us a call at 1-800-241-7548 and provide us with the model number for your grill. We will be able to best assist.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2014-09-23

    I have the charbroil red grill model 463250509.  I need a grill trough and an burner ignitor.  Could you please provide me the model numbers for these 2 parts?  thank you.

    Asked by: Daboys
    There are two main parts to the ignition: - Ignition Switch: 80017593 - Electronic Ignition Module: G511-0055-W1 - Trough: G517-0800-W1
    Answered by: Alyssa
    Date published: 2014-08-11

    I have the charbroil red bbq and I need the burner grill trough. can you tell me which one it is? thank you

    Asked by: bobg1
    If you have the RED model 463250109 then your grill will require two troughs: 80017529 and 80017526
    Answered by: Alyssa
    Date published: 2014-07-21
    • 2016-02-14T06:20CST
    • bvseo_cps, prod_bvqa, vn_cps_3.1.6
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_7
    • loc_en_US, sid_G511-4700-W1, PRD, sort_recentAnswersFirst
    • clientName_Charbroil