Tube Burner, F/ Electrode

Tube Burner, F/ Electrode

Model #G560-6400-W1

  • Measures approximately 17.5"L
  • Includes one tube burner and hardware.
  • Please check your owner's manual to make sure this part will work with your grill.

    Not sure if this part will fit?

    How do I find my model number?


    • Manufacturer: Char-Broil

    do you sell the plain burner tubes? or all the tubes now consisting of the the burner tube with electrode. I need three plain and just one with the electronic electrode this is for model number 463210311 

    Asked by: heino
    Each main burner for your grill is now model # G560-6400-W1. The main burner electrode is model # G560-0009-W1. These parts are all available on the Char-Broil site.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2015-07-30

    When will you get the tube burners in stock for model number 463210311?

    Asked by: Ninny
    We do not have a return date at this time. Give us a call at 1-800-241-7548 and we will be able further investigate this.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2015-05-26

    I have a four burner Char Broil model 463210311 and the replacement burners are out of stock. Can you suggest a cross referenced part to another manufacture and big box store such as home depot or lowes where I could go and get something now?

    Asked by: horohor
    Model # G560-6400-W1 is the only tube burner that we recommend using with your grill. Please give us a call at 1-800-241-7548 and we will be able to further assist.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2015-05-18

    I need 4 tube burners, 3 carryover tubes and4 heat tent vaporizers for a Char-Croil Model 463210311. Are these in stock and can they be purchased locally or do they need to be ordered directly from you? Also do the replacement parts come with the screws 

    Asked by: DennisH
    Each tube burner is model # G560-6400-W1 and does include the hardware. Each carryover tube is model # G560-0010-W1 and each heat tent is model # G560-0006-W1. All of these parts are available directly from Char-Broil.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2015-05-15

    I have model # 463210312 wich burner do I need

    Asked by: Diegovelazquezf
    Each tube burner for your grill is model # G560-6400-W1.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2015-05-08

    I have model # 463210311.  Why does this product say that I only need 3 of these burners for my 4 burner grill?

    Asked by: StephJame
    We apologize for the confusion. Model # G560-6400-W1 is the correct burner for your grill. Four are needed.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2015-05-05

    My grill has 4 tube burners but when I click on the view details it says my 4 burner grill only requires 3. I was wondering why it says I only need 3?

    Asked by: Nancy56
    Please provide us with the model number for your grill so that we can best answer this. This model number should be on the rating label, on the back towards the bottom of the grill, and also on the front cover of the product guide. The model number normally begins with 46. Give us a call at 1-800-241-7548 for more information.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2015-07-09

    when will you have these in stock?

    Asked by: Scott M
    These burners are available for purchase. Please give us a call at 1-800-241-7548 for assistance with ordering.
    Answered by: LindsayB
    Date published: 2015-04-23
    • 2015-09-02T06:04CST
    • bvseo_cps, prod_bvqa, vn_cps_3.1.6
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_10
    • loc_en_US, sid_G560-6400-W1, PRD, sort_recentAnswersFirst
    • clientName_Charbroil