Learn More About Wi-Fi Enabled Smokers

Tube Burner For Electrode

Tube Burner For Electrode

Model #G560-5800-W1A

  • For electrode with cap and fasteners
  • Measures approximately 18.8"L
  • Includes one tube burner and hardware
  • Please check your owner's manual to make sure this part will work with your grill.
  • Replaces part number G560-5800-W1

    Not sure if this part will fit?

    How do I find my model number?


    • Manufacturer: Char-Broil
    Tube Burner For Electrode is rated 4.5 out of 5 by 4.
    Rated 4 out of 5 by from After the order was placed, it took almost 2 weeks before the parts arrived. But swapping everything out was easy and I now have a re-built grill that works great.
    Date published: 2016-01-06
    Rated 4 out of 5 by from Easy to Install The items were easy to install, and worked without upon installation!
    Date published: 2015-12-22
    • 2016-02-10T06:02CST
    • bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.1.6
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_2
    • loc_en_US, sid_G560-5800-W1A, PRD, sort_mostHelpful
    • clientName_Charbroil

    is there a bracket for the main tube electrode burner that attaches to all other burners that spreads the fire? i am replacing parts and can not find that piece. not sure if it exist or not but i ma having to light each burner separately...

    Asked by: JorgeL
    It sounds like you are needing the carryover tube. Please take a look at model # G560-0010-W1. This carryover tube will work with the burner on this page.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2016-01-06

    I need a new burner would like to get it in stainless steal . Is #G560-5800-w1a made of stainless. Would also need 3 without electrode 

    Asked by: elloco rico
    This tube burner is stainless steel. The electrode is available separately.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2015-07-26

    I need the B Tube G560-5800-W1A, but your website says it is out of stock.  When will this part be available?  Can I use a C Tube G560-6000-W1 instead, and just not have the electronic igniter in it. I can light my bbq with a sparky lighter or match. 

    Asked by: Cheri S
    Model # G560-5800-W1A is currently available and can be ordered from the Char-Broil site.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2015-06-22

    This part is out of stock - do you know when it will become available? Tube Burner For Electrode MODEL #G560-5800-W1A

    Asked by: DonnieBr
    This burner is currently available and can be purchased on the Char-Broil site.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2015-06-04

    I need the 2 "brackets" that rest  the burners reast on to hold them in place. Can you provide aprt #?

    Asked by: Lisa K
    I recommend giving us a call at 1-800-241-7548. We are available 8:00 am to 9:00 pm EST Monday-Tuesday and 8 am to 6 pm EST Wednesday-Friday and 10am to 9pm EST Saturday. Once we have the correct model number for the grill we will be able to find your model specific parts.
    Answered by: WhitneyC
    Date published: 2015-02-01

    what is the inside diameter of the tube end that fits over the control valve for this model?

    Asked by: grillman66
    The venturi tube on this burner has an opening of about .7 inches. Please give us a call at 1-800-241-7548 for more information.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2014-07-31
    • 2016-02-10T06:04CST
    • bvseo_cps, prod_bvqa, vn_cps_3.1.6
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_6
    • loc_en_US, sid_G560-5800-W1A, PRD, sort_recentAnswersFirst
    • clientName_Charbroil