An Electric Smoker for the Digital Age. Learn More!

Tube Burner

Model #G560-6000-W1A

Tube Burner

Model #G560-6000-W1A

  • Includes fasteners
  • Measures approximately 18.8"L
  • Includes one tube burner and hardware
  • Please check your owner's manual to make sure this part will work with your grill.
  • Replaces part number G560-6000-W1

    Find Parts For Your Grill

    How do I find my model number?



    Dimensions & Weight

    • Part Length 18.8
    • Part Height 1.1
    • Part Width 1.8
    • Part Weight 0.52
    • Package Length 19.7
    • Package Width 2.2
    • Package Height 2
    • Package Weight 0.7

    General Information

    • Model Number G560-6000-W1A

    Compatible Grills

    • Please select a series first
    Tube Burner is rated 4.45 out of 5 by 20.
    Rated 5 out of 5 by from We received exactly what we ordered and it works perfectly as was designed.
    Date published: 2016-10-14
    Rated 5 out of 5 by from Grilling again Prompt service, great follow-up, easy installation
    Date published: 2016-09-09
    Rated 5 out of 5 by from replacement parts Our gas grill was in major need of new parts we replaced all the inside parts and it now works just like a new grill. It saved us from having to buy a whole new grill. It was easy to replace
    Date published: 2016-08-26
    Rated 5 out of 5 by from Rebuild cost less than 1/2 price of New Grill I was thrilled to extend the life of my Char-Broil grill by replacing key components rather than the entire grill. The new components were easy to install once I removed the old, decayed pieces. I feel as if I have a whole new grill for far less cost than it would be to replace. I might even do this again in a few years!
    Date published: 2016-08-07
    • 2016-10-22T06:03CST
    • bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.4.0
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasreviews, tv_3, tr_17
    • loc_en_US, sid_G560-6000-W1A, PRD, sort_mostHelpful
    • clientName_Charbroil

    Will this part fit my model 463211513 ? Looks different and says requires 3 , Mine has 4 burners

    Asked by: WildBill123
    The tube burner for the electrode in your grill is model # G560-5800-W1A and each of the other main burners are model # G560-6000-W1A. These parts are available on our site.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2016-08-26

    What is the correct burner tube for 463211512

    Asked by: Lylist123
    The tube burner for the electrode is model # G560-5800-W1A. Each of the other tube burners is model # G560-6000-W1A. These burners are available on our site.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2016-06-28

    Burner Tubes for 463211511 / G560011012 is this the right tubes,need 3 of them but mine is flat on the back end and screws in place, Oh and dose the screws and nut come with this burner tube

    Asked by: bear6942
    Yes. Each main burner for your grill is model # G560-6000-W1A and the burner for the electrode is model # G560-5800-W1A. Hardware is included with the burners.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2016-06-01

    Burner tubes for 463211512 grill, are they standard replacement or stainless steel , same question for crossover and heat tent ?

    Asked by: TWAK
    The main burners and carryover tubes for this grill are stainless steel. The heat tents are porcelain-coated steel.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2015-12-07
    • 2016-10-22T06:05CST
    • bvseo_cps, prod_bvqa, vn_cps_3.4.0
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_5
    • loc_en_US, sid_G560-6000-W1A, PRD, sort_recentAnswersFirst
    • clientName_Charbroil

    Related Information