An Electric Smoker for the Digital Age. Learn More!

Valve/ Hose/ Regulator

Model #G208-3800-W2

Valve/ Hose/ Regulator

Model #G208-3800-W2

  • Measures approximately: 7.87" L X 7.87" W X 2.95" H.
  • Please check your owner's manual to make sure this part will work with your grill.
  • Replaces part number G208-3800-W1.

    Find Parts For Your Grill

    How do I find my model number?



    Dimensions & Weight

    • Part Length 7.87
    • Part Height 2.95
    • Part Width 7.87
    • Part Weight 0.94
    • Package Length 9.84
    • Package Width 9.84
    • Package Height 5.12
    • Package Weight 1.98

    General Information

    • Model Number G208-3800-W2

    Compatible Grills

    • Please select a series first
    Valve/ Hose/ Regulator is rated 5.0 out of 5 by 2.
    Rated 5 out of 5 by from Nice parts Bought a few parts. Shipped well.and fast. All parts fit great.well made replacement parts
    Date published: 2016-08-21
    Rated 5 out of 5 by from The valve hose is perfect. I was able to connect it easily and use it immediately.
    Date published: 2016-05-13
    • 2016-10-22T06:03CST
    • bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.4.0
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
    • loc_en_US, sid_G208-3800-W2, PRD, sort_mostHelpful
    • clientName_Charbroil

    Does not the valve sell separately from the hose and regulator for the Model 463620414 grill.

    Asked by: CWayne
    No. Model # G208-3800-W2 is the hose, valve, regulator assembly used on your grill and is available on our website.
    Answered by: Devon P
    Date published: 2016-09-26

    the hose that comes with the BBQ is short. is there a longer hose than can replace the one that is supplied.

    Asked by: Mudman13
    We apologize, but there is not a longer hose available. Normally, if the hose is not fitting properly it means that part of the grill was assembled incorrectly. Has a case been created with us? Please follow this link ( or give us a call at 1-800-241-7548 and we will be able to best assist.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2016-08-02

    The hose on mine is damaged. There isn't anything wrong with the valves. Is there a hose & regulator i can purchase without having to buy the whole thing? Thank you very much.

    Asked by: Youngbuck
    We apologize, but these parts are not sold individually. Please give us a call at 1-800-241-7548 and we will be able to best assist.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2016-07-18

    Can this replacement part be used on a Model 465621212, two burner grill, which was purchased in Panama? The grill has a tube like valve about two inches long, and did not come with a regulator.  I am finding it hard to find a suitable hose to connect.

    Asked by: PanamaRick
    This regulator will not work with your grill. Grill model # 465621212 is only certified for use in South America. Please visit or contact Geo F. Novey, Inc (507) 300-9200 for assistance with this.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2016-06-02
    • 2016-10-22T06:04CST
    • bvseo_cps, prod_bvqa, vn_cps_3.4.0
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_6
    • loc_en_US, sid_G208-3800-W2, PRD, sort_recentAnswersFirst
    • clientName_Charbroil

    Related Information