Learn More About Wi-Fi Enabled Smokers

Valve Hose Regulator

Valve Hose Regulator

Model #G305-4400-W1

  • Measures approximately: 9" L x 9" W x 4.3" W.
  • Fits multiple Thermos, Range Master, and Char-Broil Classic Gas Grills.
  • Includes valve, hose, regulator and hardware
  • Please check your owner's manual to make sure this part will work with your grill.
  • Replaces part number 80015894 and G305-AM00-W1.

    Not sure if this part will fit?

    How do I find my model number?


    • Manufacturer: Char-Broil

    Any chance of buying the side-burner valve only. I accidentally bent the shaft that the knob is on and when I tried to straighten it, the shaft snapped . The unit is brand new - I just need the valve assembly for the side-burner. Thank You. 

    Asked by: alleycat
    The side burner valve is only available as part of this valve/hose/regulator assembly.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2016-01-11

    have char broil grill model 463648504  .   what 2 burner value hose assembly do I need to order

    Asked by: littlesam
    The hose/valve/regulator assembly for your grill is model # 4524206. This part is available on the Char-Broil site.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2015-01-20

    Can I just buy the valve that the knobs fit on too?  80015894 and G305-AM00-W1.

    Asked by: Darby
    No. The valves are only available as part of the 2-burner valve/hose/regulator assembly. This is # G305-4400-W1.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2014-12-29
    • 2016-02-14T06:17CST
    • bvseo_cps, prod_bvqa, vn_cps_3.1.6
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_3
    • loc_en_US, sid_G305-4400-W1, PRD, sort_recentAnswersFirst
    • clientName_Charbroil