Valve/ Hose/ Regulator

Valve/ Hose/ Regulator

Model #G432-C600-W1
Material N/A
Color N/A
Size N/A

  • Includes manifold tube, metal hose, hose/regulator, valve, and hardware
  • Metal hose measures approximately: 11.02" L
  • Regulator/Hose measures approximately: 18" L
  • Please check your owner's manual to make sure this part will work with your grill.



    • Manufacturer: Char-Broil

    I was just curious is it possible to just buy the regulator an hose?

    Asked by: Ronnie W
    The regulator and hose is only available as part of this hose/valve/regulator assembly.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2014-11-25
    • 2015-05-25T06:32CST
    • bvseo_cps, prod_bvqa, vn_cps_3.1.3
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
    • loc_en_US, sid_G432-C600-W1, PRD, sort_recentAnswersFirst
    • clientName_Charbroil