Learn More About Wi-Fi Enabled Smokers

Valve/ Hose/ Regulator

Valve/ Hose/ Regulator

Model #G517-B400-W1

  • Measures approximately: 16.41" L X 3.76" W X 0.82" H.
  • Please check your owner's manual to make sure this part will work with your grill.
  • Replaces part number G517-6400-W1.

    Not sure if this part will fit?

    How do I find my model number?


    • Manufacturer: Char-Broil
    Valve/ Hose/ Regulator is rated 1.3333 out of 5 by 3.
    Rated 1 out of 5 by from Regulator Fitting Stripped Had this thing for about a year. Regulator fitting stripped resulting in a gas leak. Emptied my nearly full tank. Very difficult to replace, and Char-Broil is only selling full gas assembly online. No reason not to sell regulator separately!
    Date published: 2015-03-16
    Rated 2 out of 5 by from leaks at bottle connection As others have said the hose/regulator assembly leaks. The metal tubing and valve assembly is fine. Not sure why you don't sell each part separately, other than to over charge for a $10 hose assembly.
    Date published: 2015-09-24
    Rated 1 out of 5 by from join the club This is my second season with this grill. I seem to have the same problems with this regulator that these other consumers have. Don't, understand why charbroil just does not sell the regulator? Also it seems to be a defect why not warranty it? I'm sorry I spent the extra cash for a better model. I'll use the $79 plus tax plus shipping and handling and buy another brand,. :-(
    Date published: 2015-05-20
    • 2016-02-10T06:03CST
    • bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.1.6
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_3
    • loc_en_US, sid_G517-B400-W1, PRD, sort_mostHelpful
    • clientName_Charbroil

    is this unit set up for propane or natural gas, I have natural gas hooked up to my grill

    Asked by: wdd027
    This hose/valve/regulator assembly works with specific 3-Burner Gourmet TRU-Infrared Grills. This can be converted to natural gas. The conversion kit needed is model # 4584625. This kit is available on our site. Give us a call at 1-800-241-7548 for more information.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2015-12-03

    is there anyway to order just 1 valve?

    Asked by: mciani
    The valves are only included in the hose/valve/regulator assemblies. They are not sold individually.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2015-06-17

    I guess this part fails frequently. My grill is currently useless due to the fact that I need this part and the only place I can find it is here, where it is always out of stock. Is there anywhere else that I can get this?

    Asked by: Sandeej
    We certainly do apologize for the issue you are experiencing with your grill! This part is currently in stock. Please give us a call at 1-800-241-7548 and we will be able to best assist.
    Answered by: LindsayB
    Date published: 2015-05-20

    Grill has very low flame already changed hose and regulator, but it didn't fix problem what else could be wrong? I have a brand new tank of propane so I don't think that could be problem. Grill is only 3 yrs. old. Model # 463250511.

    Asked by: Drunk Chicken
    We're very sorry to hear this. If the grill is turned on or off incorrectly it can cause the safety device in the regulator to trip. This will cause a low flow and the regulator will need to be reset. This is an easy procedure that involves unhooking the regulator from the propane tank for a minute and then reattaching and following the lighting instructions on your grill. Make sure that when your grill is turned off that the propane tank is shut off first and then the grill. Please give us a call at 1-800-241-7548 so that we can best assist.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2015-07-06
    • 2016-02-10T06:06CST
    • bvseo_cps, prod_bvqa, vn_cps_3.1.6
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_4
    • loc_en_US, sid_G517-B400-W1, PRD, sort_recentAnswersFirst
    • clientName_Charbroil