Discover the perfect grill for you.

Valve/ Hose/ Regulator

Model #G560-8500-W1

Valve/ Hose/ Regulator

Model #G560-8500-W1

  • Measures approximately: 23.4" L X 6.3 " W X 3.1 " H.
  • Includes four valves, hose, regulator and hardware
  • Please check your owner's manual to make sure this part will work with your grill.
  • Replaces part number G560-5200-W1.

    Not sure if this part will fit?

    How do I find my model number?



    • Manufacturer: Char-Broil
    Valve/ Hose/ Regulator is rated 4.0 out of 5 by 3.
    Rated 3 out of 5 by from Parts still in box Can't install because of low grade hardware in my grill that's all completely rotted or heat damaged. At the store I noticed the new model incorporated cotter-pins to make it more feasible to replace internal components. I'M sort of stuck with 7-10 broken screws at this point. It's a GRILL, I wish higher quality hardware had been used in the original.
    Date published: 2016-04-02
    Rated 5 out of 5 by from Valve/ Hose/ Regulator REPLACEMENT worked! Grill knobs broke off in my hand from letting my grill sit outside too long uncovered (my fault). Purchased replacement Char-Broil Valve/Hose/Regulator directly from Char-Broil. Installed myself in 10 minutes. Works just like new. Saved me from having to purchase a whole new grill. Thanks!
    Date published: 2016-04-19
    • 2016-05-01T06:18CST
    • bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.2.0
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_2
    • loc_en_US, sid_G560-8500-W1, PRD, sort_mostHelpful
    • clientName_Charbroil

    I think what I need is the regulator for my grill (Model # 463211513). Is it possible to buy just the regulator and hose without valve replacement?

    Asked by: bl92748
    The regulator is not available on its own. This regulator is only available as part of this hose/valve/regulator assembly.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2015-06-02

    I was wounderring if I can buy separate part hose valve regulator the parts going to the side burner

    Asked by: darwin
    No, these parts are manufactured together as one part. However, please check with your local Lowes or Home Depot as they may have them available as separate parts.
    Answered by: Alyssa
    Date published: 2014-08-08

    i just need the hose, valve and regulator not the whole assy

    Asked by: coolhugh
    Unfortunatly, it is only sold as an assembly. The parts are not sold individually.
    Answered by: Alyssa
    Date published: 2014-07-14
    • 2016-05-01T06:20CST
    • bvseo_cps, prod_bvqa, vn_cps_3.2.0
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_3
    • loc_en_US, sid_G560-8500-W1, PRD, sort_recentAnswersFirst
    • clientName_Charbroil

    Related Information