Model #80015870


Model #80015870

Need a Valve/Hose/Regulator of your gas grill? Shop from our selection of Gas Grill Hoses, Valves & Regulators.

Find Parts For Your Grill

How do I find my model number?



General Information

  • Model Number 80015870

I have a Char-Broil 4 burner with extra burner and auto clean. model T-47D. I do need a new gas regulator and hose. I don't need the valve. Can I order these parts separate? With kind regards.

Asked by: The Netherlands
We apologize, but the parts of this hose/valve/regulator assembly are not available separately.
Answered by: DustinR
Date published: 2016-07-27

Need valve,hose,regulator for model 463620208 2 burner.  What part number and is it available if not what can I substitute ?

Asked by: AClyde
We apologize, but the hose/valve/regulator assembly for your grill is no longer available. We do not have a substitute that will fit your grill.
Answered by: DustinR
Date published: 2016-06-30

I have model # 463344015 Char Broil grill I bought Memorial Day. My regulator was bad and I bought a new one and was sent QCC-1 which I cannot use. I need 80015870, Hose and regulator only, not all the medal parts which should only be about $20.

Asked by: Sadieone
The hose/valve/regulator assembly needed for your grill is model # G467-0500-W1. We're sorry to hear of the issues encountered with it. Has a case been created with us? Please give us a call at 1-800-241-7548 and we will be able to best investigate this and get this part replaced.
Answered by: DustinR
Date published: 2015-08-17

I need a regulator  Model 466351805 Serial # 0502605769

Asked by: Brown04
The hose/valve/regulator assembly for this grill is model # 7000335. This part is available on the Char-Broil site.
Answered by: DustinR
Date published: 2015-07-08
  • 2016-10-28T06:14CST
  • bvseo_cps, prod_bvqa, vn_cps_3.4.0
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_8
  • loc_en_US, sid_80015870, PRD, sort_recentAnswersFirst
  • clientName_Charbroil

Related Information