Model #80005595


Model #80005595

  • Includes valve, hose, regulator assembly and hardware
  • Hose/Regulator measures approximately: 20" L
  • Hose/Valve measures approximately: 22.48" L
  • Please check your owner's manual to make sure this part will work with your grill.

    Find Parts For Your Grill

    How do I find my model number?



    General Information

    • Model Number 80005595

    only one of the valves is broken. Do I have to replace the whole unit?

    Asked by: EliGarcia57
    The valves in this assembly are not available individually. They can only be purchased as part of this hose/valve/regulator assembly.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2015-06-09

    can i purchase a universal regulator ?......price seems a little steep

    Asked by: BillinCT
    To best answer this we need the model number for your grill. This model number should be on the rating label, on the back towards the bottom of the grill, and also on the front cover of the product guide. The model number normally begins with 46. Give us a call at 1-800-241-7548 for more information.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2015-05-14

    I need the part that carries the gas to the burners from the tank.  What is that? 

    Asked by: neelie44
    The part you have selected (HVR) is correct, however, these parts are very model specific. Please create a case with us or give us a call to ensure you are ordering the correct part: Customer Service Center: 1-800-241-7548 Create a Case:
    Answered by: Alyssa
    Date published: 2014-08-05
    • 2016-12-02T06:08CST
    • bvseo_cps, prod_bvqa, vn_cps_3.4.0
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_3
    • loc_en_US, sid_80005595, PRD, sort_recentAnswersFirst
    • clientName_Charbroil

    Related Information