Learn More About Wi-Fi Enabled Smokers

Vaporiser Bar

Vaporiser Bar

Model #4156417

  • Fits multiple 1996-2003 gas grills.
  • Please check your owner's manual to make sure this part will work with your grill.
  • Measures approximately: 23-1/2" L X 2-9/16" W

    Not sure if this part will fit?

    How do I find my model number?


    • Manufacturer: Char-Broil

    I measured my drip bars 19 inches long by 4 1/4 inche wide. If I order from this site, will they fit properly?

    Asked by: janlynn1960
    This vaporizer bar measures 23.5" x 2.56". Please check the dimensions of your grill to see if it will best fit.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2015-07-13

    kindly provide me with link to substitute part replacing dual warming rack set that used to be # 4156450 for 1994 gas grill "9000 series"? i was chating online with your helpdesk who sent a link but could not retreive it due to internet pbms. thx Rudy

    Asked by: Rudyh69
    Take a look at the Universal Fit Stackable Warming Rack. This is model # 3974891 and it measures 6.25"W x 16" - 30"L.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2015-06-09

    Does the following items...fit my Char-Broil Model #4667142 ? Burner:4505084 Heat tent:4156417 I purchased this BBQ in 2001 and love it!

    Asked by: Jenny612
    Both of these are the correct parts for your grill.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2015-06-03

    Will this Vaporisor Bar fit on a #4637117 model grill and do you have the small wire grate that fits below the bar ?  Thanks

    Asked by: TDUBYA
    Yes. Model # 4156417 is the correct vaporizer bar for your grill.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2015-05-25

    HI, I have a Charbroil BBQ - model number 4637133. The burner is too old now, which burner should I buy to replace it?

    Asked by: Boon
    The burner for your grill is model # 4505084. This part is available on the Char-Broil site.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2015-08-05

    What is the Length of this  Bar ?

    Asked by: David C
    This vaporizer bar is 23.25" long.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2015-05-23

    When do you expect to have this part in stock (#4156417)?

    Asked by: Maestro
    This part is currently in stock. Please give us a call at 1-800-241-7548 for assistance with ordering.
    Answered by: LindsayB
    Date published: 2015-04-21

    I have Char Broil grill with no manual. Model # 4637133. Am wondering if this is the correct part for it. The old rusty part looks like it, and seems about right dimensions. Please confirm. Thx.

    Asked by: docwhite1
    This vaporizer bar, model # 4156417, is the correct replacement vaporizer bar for your grill.
    Answered by: DustinR
    Date published: 2015-08-05
    • 2016-02-09T06:29CST
    • bvseo_cps, prod_bvqa, vn_cps_3.1.6
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_9
    • loc_en_US, sid_4156417, PRD, sort_recentAnswersFirst
    • clientName_Charbroil