How to Grill Lamb Chops
It's time to learn how to grill lamb chops. Lamb is one of those meats you may not often see at your neighborhood restaurant — but when it's available, you know exactly what you're having for dinner. Share the taste of grilled lamb chops at your next family cookout with these helpful tips and recipes.
Grill the Perfect Lamb Chops Every TimeNow that you've got the technique down, wow your family and friends with one of our favorite lamb chop recipes:
The Perfect Lamb Chop
- Lamb chops — serving size should be 2-3 per person
- Salt and pepper
- Minced, curly parsley — one handful
- Finely chopped lemon zest — half a lemon
- Dry your lamb chops with a paper towel and season with salt. Let the meat sit outside of the refrigerator at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Make sure your grill grates are clean. Apply oil so the chops won't stick.
- Mix the parsley, lemon zest and a dash of salt. Massage the mixture with your fingers to get the most flavor.
- Cook the chops for 2-3 minutes a side, or until they are cooked to your liking. Use your meat thermometer to check the temperature.
- Let the chops rest for a few minutes after removing from the grill.
- Season with parsley, lemon zest and salt mixture.
You might also like these subjects:
Smoke out the goods!
Get recipes, cooking tips and tricks, and promotional offers to your inbox each week.
We don't do spam (it's gross)