Balsamic Herb-Grilled Chicken Breast
FOR THE CHICKEN
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon basil, dried
- 2 teaspoons oregano, dried
Whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, parsley, garlic, basil and oregano in a large bowl. Pour into a zip-top bag with chicken. Shake until evenly coated. Store for 10 minutes.
Preheat grill to 375°F.
Place chicken on grill over medium heat until internal temperature reaches 165°F, 7-10 minutes.
Remove chicken from grill and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Suggested for this recipe
Made This Recipe?
Click the stars to rate it.