Grilled Cauliflower with Blue Cheese Dressing
For the Cauliflower
- 1 large head cauliflower, sliced into 1-inch thick steaks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon smoked sweet paprika
For the Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh dill
Preheat your grill to 400°F.
In a medium-size bowl, whisk together sour cream, buttermilk, blue cheese, lemon juice, salt, onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper and dill. Set aside.
Combine olive oil and paprika in a small bowl. Brush the mixture on both sides; then season with salt and pepper.
Place cauliflower steaks onto hot grill grates and cook until tender, about 5 minutes per side.
Remove “steaks” from the grill, cut into large chunks and drizzle with blue cheese dressing for a great side dish. Or serve as an appetizer with dressing on the side for dipping.
Suggested for this recipe
Made This Recipe?
Click the stars to rate it.