Grilled Salmon Tacos with Pineapple Salsa
For the Tacos
- 1 (2-pound) salmon filet, skinless
- 1 tablespoon chipotle powder
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 12-15 small corn tortillas
For the Pineapple Salsa
- 2 cups pineapple, diced
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, partially seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
In a small bowl, combine chipotle powder, salt, onion powder, garlic powder and black pepper. Season salmon on both sides with the spice blend.
Cut the salmon filet into 4 to 6 equal portions.
Preheat your grill to 375°F.
Place salmon on the hot grill grate, close the lid and cook until desired doneness, about 3 to 4 minutes per side. Remove and let rest for 5 minutes at room temperature.
In a medium-size bowl, combine pineapple, bell pepper, onion, jalapeño, cilantro, salt and pepper. Set aside.
Shred grilled salmon into small chunks.
Assemble tacos into warm tortillas with grilled salmon, pineapple salsa and a drizzle of sour cream.
Suggested for this recipe
Made This Recipe?
Click the stars to rate it.