Easy Lemon & Herb Grilled Salmon
FOR THE SALMON
- 1 pound salmon, cut into 4, 4-ounce fillets
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked pepper
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 sprig fresh thyme, chopped
In a small bowl, mix lemon juice, olive oil, minced garlic, cracked pepper, rosemary and thyme. Using a brush, lightly coat flesh side of each salmon fillet with the mixture.
Pre-heat grill to medium-high. Lightly coat grates with oil, place salmon flesh side down over direct heat and cook for about 1 minute to produce nice grill marks.
Hot TipMedium-high heat is about 450°F.
Flip salmon fillets, place on grates with skin side down and close lid. Brush more of the lemon-herb mixture on each salmon fillet.
Cook for 3-5 minutes or until salmon is fully cooked.
Suggested for this recipe
Made This Recipe?
Click the stars to rate it.