Jackfruit Chimichurri Pizza
For the Pizza
- 1 pizza dough, about 15 oz
- 2 tablespoons chimichurri sauce
- 2 cups vegan mozzarella, shredded
- 1/2 red onion, sliced thin
- 3 ounces jackfruit, cooked and seasoned
- 3 tablespoon black olives, chopped
- 1 cup spinach
For the Pizza Sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 1/2 whole red chili peppers
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup vegan cream cheese
- 1/2 cup avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons vegan mayo
- salt & pepper to taste
In a bowl, combine garlic cloves, red wine vinegar, parsley, chili peppers, oregano, olive oil, cream cheese, avocado oil and vegan mayo. Set aside.
Oil the griddle with cooking oil and preheat your grill to 500°F.
Roll out your pizza dough and stretch dough to an even thickness of about 1/8 inch.
Hot TipDon’t worry too much about making a perfect circle.
Add a layer of chimichurri sauce to the entire pizza dough and then top with onions, spinach, cooked jackfruit, black olives and mozzarella cheese.
Place the pizza on the griddle or pizza stone for 8 to 12 minutes or until the pizza is golden brown.
Drizzle more chimichurri sauce on top of the pizza, slice and serve.
Hot TipDip your pizza crust in the extra sauce.
Suggested for this recipe
Made This Recipe?
Click the stars to rate it.