For the Burger
- 2 pounds 80/20 ground beef
- 1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 jalapeño peppers, partially cored and diced
- 6 strips bacon
- 6 slices Pepper Jack cheese
- 1/3 cup sliced pickled jalapeños
- 3/4 cup crispy fried onions
- 2/3 cup your favorite barbecue sauce
- 6 burger buns
- salt and pepper to taste
Preheat grill to 450°F.
In a large bowl, combine ground beef with diced jalapeños and Worcestershire sauce.
Form into 6 equal-size patties and season with salt and pepper.
Place bacon strips on the warming rack and burgers onto hot grates. Cook burgers until internal temperature reaches 155°F, 4 to 6 minutes per side.
Place a slice of cheese on top of each burger until melted, about 30 seconds.
Remove bacon and burgers from grill.
Toast buns on grill for 15 seconds, cut side down.
Place burgers on buns and top with bacon, pickled jalapeños, onions and BBQ sauce.
Suggested for this recipe
Made This Recipe?
Click the stars to rate it.