PATIO BISTRO® TRU‑INFRARED™
PATIO BISTRO® TRU‑INFRARED™ ELECTRIC GRILL
Plug in the Patio Bistro Electric Grill and start grilling without the hassle of gas or charcoal. Small enough to fit on your patio, this little grill is still big enough to grill up to 12 burgers. In fact, you can grill everything from steak to vegetables on the Patio Bistro. Invite your friends and family for dinner with the confidence that your food will be tender, juicy and delicious food every time. If you want delicious grilled flavor without the hassle of gas or charcoal, you want the Patio Bistro Electric Grill.
ASSEMBLY: Visit Kandu our partnered service to schedule your assembly. Grills can be difficult to assemble, we make it easy for you with qualified technicians
Patio Bistro® TRU-Infrared™ Electric Grill
- ELECTRIC GRILL: This grill is powered by electricity to give you the convenience of grilling without the hassle of gas or charcoal. It reaches cooking temperatures quickly, delivers high temps and maintains even heat, all with a turn of the knob.
- COOKING TECHNOLOGY: TRU-Infrared cooking technology prevents flare-ups, delivers even heat and cooks up to 50% juicier food. Heat is transferred from the coil directly to the grate, not into the air. The grate vaporizes drippings and sends the flavor back
- COOKING AREA: Grill up to 12 burgers, 8 chicken breasts or 6 steaks on 240-square-inches of primary cooking space and 80-square-inches of secondary cooking space. Cook meats and larger items on the main grates and delicate foods on the warming rack.
- CONTROL KNOB: The control knob makes it easy to power the grill on & off and raise & lower the heat. Turn clockwise to increase the heat and counterclockwise to decrease.
- GRATES: These steel grates are porcelain-coated to resist rust and make them easier to clean. They retain heat to cook food evenly and leave impressive grill marks
- WARMING RACK: Use the warming rack for indirect cooking and to keep food warm. Remove it for easy cleaning and when you need a more open primary cooking area.
- TEMP GAUGE: The lid-mounted temperature gauge displays accurate temps, so you always know the cooking temperature inside your grill.
- BOTTOM SHELF: A convenient wire shelf under the grill keeps your tools within reach.
- HANDLE: A handle located below the control knob makes it easy to tilt the grill onto its wheels for easy mobility. You can also use it as a tool bar and towel rack.
- WARRANTY: 2 years Firebox, 1 year grates and other parts