Grilled Vegetable Medley
For the Vegetables
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1/2 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1/2 tablespoon cracked black pepper
- 1 red pepper, de-seeded and cut into 1-inch strips
- 1 yellow pepper, de-seeded and cut into 1-inch strips
- 1 sweet onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 whole zucchini, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 pound mushrooms
- 1 sprig fresh thyme, chopped
- parmesan cheese (optional
Combine olive oil, garlic, kosher salt and pepper in a medium-size bowl.
Add all chopped vegetables to bowl with olive oil mixture and toss until evenly coated.
Set burners to medium heat and preheat grill to 350°F.
Put vegetables in veggie basket and place on grill over direct heat. Cook 3-5 minutes, or until cooked to your desired doneness. Top with Parmesan cheese.
Suggested for this recipe
Made This Recipe?
Click the stars to rate it.